The Center for Breakthrough Medicines is on track to be the largest single-site cell and gene therapy contract development and manufacturing organization in the world. Our comprehensive service offering accelerates speed to market through supply chain disruption mitigation strategies, end-to-end program management expertise and unique platform technology with the ability to follow a molecule from idea to commercialization. CBM’s integrated approach provides high quality and consistent end-to-end manufacturing capability including: Process and Analytical Development; Plasmid DNA production; Viral Vector Production of Lentivirus; AAV and Adenovirus; Testing and Analytics; Autologous, Allogeneic and Gene-edited Cell Therapy Bioprocessing; and Cell banking. CBM’s horizontal and vertical integration provides one source throughout a product’s life cycle.
CBM’s mission is to accelerate the delivery and affordability of lifesaving and life-changing therapies from discovery to market by offering a complete solution for the development and commercialization of cell and gene therapies.
CBM is located just outside of Philadelphia in the Heart of Cellicon Valley on The Discovery Labs campus set on 300 acres with 2.4 million square feet of life sciences lab and manufacturing space, allowing clients to scale their development and manufacturing needs without ever having to change sites, while providing employees a true community campus experience focused exclusively on life sciences.
Results driven and customer focused professional with strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills. A self-starter with who can build strong client relationships. A professional who acts with integrity, is enthusiastic, goal oriented, and a great team member. Must have the ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Be the interface to the client for all CBM activities.This role is the focal point of contact with clients after contract execution.
- Partner with the Program Management to oversee the delivery of activities and product for clients including the management of risk, key decisions, and issues.
- Grow existing clients by cross-selling and up-selling additional CBM services or products.
- Set expectations of service quality, availability, and timeliness.
- Build a strong relationship with key client stakeholders.
- Set expectations of service quality, availability, and timeliness with the client.
- Create and share reports on customer satisfaction, contract retention and revenue growth.
- Translate and drive prioritization of customer requirements into service and project requests.
- Report, communicate, and update relevant stakeholders on program timelines.
- Work with Marketing Department to create client success stories and references.
- Attend conferences as needed to meet and strategize with clients on their programs
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years experience in Client Relations or Project Management in a multi-customer environment.
- High level of oral and written communication enabling effective communication with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Experience working in gene therapy or rare diseases a plus.
- Understanding of or experience with project management.
- Knowledge and experience of managing processes, teams, and personnel.
- Proficient at organizing documents and prioritizing work.
- Sales / account management / customer service skills.
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Relationship management and conflict resolution skills.
- Self-motivated; ability to work under minimal supervision.