Center for Breakthrough Medicines is seeking a Logistics Associate to perform a variety of shipping operations, including generation of documentation, scheduling, and packaging. The Logistics Associate collaborates and communicates with warehouse personnel, logistics technicians, internal business units, customer service representatives, service providers, and clients to ensure timely delivery of shipments. S/He also keeps updated logs by tracking, tracing, and updating the status of outgoing shipments.
- Maintaining computer systems to ensure that data is accurate and up to date
- Coordinate the shipment of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Track, trace, and update the status of outgoing shipments.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Work with external vendors, couriers, custom agents to facilitate shipments
- Communicate necessary information internally and externally as required. Work across internal functions to communicate the timelines to prevent any delays
- Comply and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and Good Import/Export Practices for all activities Ensure efficient daily operations of the warehouse team
- Demonstrate an understanding of the company quality policy
- Communicate well with leadership, team members and other departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain preferred; High School Diploma required
- 1+ year shipping experience in a regulated industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of SAP required
- Strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
Lift up to 50lbs