- Ability to research, prospect, establish and nurture long-term strategic partnerships.
- Establish and track KPIs which contribute to CBM’s annual revenue targets
- Coordinate site visits, client visits and conference meetings
- Responsible for all metrics and tracking of prospecting campaigns and established relationships
- Responsible for creating and presenting business cases and term sheets
- Significant interaction with Legal on NDAs, Term Sheets, MSAs and SOWs
- Must be results-driven and goal-oriented with proven success in building genuine relationships and managing complex interactions effectively between multiple parties.
- Motivated self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude and committed team member
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be organized and have experience managing multiple projects efficiently and adjust as priorities change
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) including data interpretation and reporting
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Respected by internal and external customers as a trusted business partner
- Must possess prior experience handling confidential information and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience with Salesforce.com, CRM, or similar system required
- Experience in CDMO/CMO required ideally, within the field of biologics or gene therapy OR extensive experience in highly regulated biotech/biopharma field organization
- Must possess relevant four-year degree OR relevant advanced degree in life sciences or biotechnology, cell and gene therapy industry preferred.
The Manager/Sr. Manager, Strategic Partnerships will be part of a team responsible for identifying and establishing strategic partnerships required to establish CBM as the world’s largest cell and gene therapy CDMO. He/she will help grow CBM revenue by prospecting, prioritizing, and coordinating meetings and presenting service offerings and solutions which align customer needs to all CBM capabilities. He/she will report to the SVP Global Strategic Partnerships and work cross-functionally with CBM Senior Leadership, Business Development, Legal, Marketing, and Finance to reach strategic goals and revenue generation.