Responsible for the qualification, data analysis, data accuracy and change control of master data. The Data Steward creates and/or modifies data definitions and data, including, but not limited to all objects, views and fields within or associated with ERP. Working independently, the incumbent utilizes operations and supply chain knowledge, business process knowledge and SOPs to correctly maintain master data. Collaboratewith other subject matter experts across multiple functions as well as communicateand interactwith other Operational and Information Stewards to resolve issues regarding master data. Responsible for qualification and classification of data ensuring that all information is accurate and complete, performing ongoing maintenance of records and communications in accordance withcompany policies. In addition, offerrecommendations to enhance workflow and increase efficiency.
- Design and develop data strategies for multiple department business processes.
- Establishand maintaindata governance structure and rules.
- Definedata details in alignment with supply chain, quality and financial needs.
- In conjunction with business owners, assistin the development of data definitions and business rules.
- Responsible for the qualification, data analysis, data accuracy and change control of Master Data.
- Create and/or modify data, including but not limited to all objects, views and fields within the function.
- Maintainaccurate, up-to-date master data for assigned business processes, ensure timely updates and eliminateduplicate/obsolete data.
- Measure, monitorand reportondata quality on ongoing basis.
- Resolvedata usage issues in timely manner.
- Communicateand interactwith other Operational and Information Stewards to resolve issues regarding master data.
- Offer, evaluateand implementrecommendations to enhance workflow and increase efficiency.
- ReviewCreate and Change forms for accuracy and completeness, ensurenecessary approvals are obtained, performsearches to determine whether request is duplicate, ensurerequest approval, interpretrequests todetermineappropriate course of action obtainingadditional clarification if necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical or business concentration (Supply Chain, PM, Logistics Planning, Engineering, Procurement, Accounting, Finance, Business Planning or equivalent) required.
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of ERP required, knowledge of SAP desired.
- Understand biological or pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
- Experience working within a regulated industry
- Broad understanding and knowledge of applicable business processes.
- Solid oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork and collaborative focus.
- Ability to function in a high activity environment with tight deadlines.
- Attention to details and accuracy.