As our Senior Network and Solutions Architect, you will report to the Director of EUS and Infrastructure. You will be responsible for overseeing the overall design, implementation, and maintenance of all CBM networks. This position will lead various network, cloud, and application design sessions that align with business needs. You will have direct input into how systems are integrated between Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) systems.
- Oversee all networking related design sessions in partnership with the managed service provider (MSP) and cross functional IT/OT areas across CBM.
- Support IT initiatives by maintaining current and future roadmap deliverables
- Interact with various CBM team members to ensure application, network, and business needs are met by implementing network and security best practices
- Partner with MSP and OT teams to design end-to-end solutions that incorporate regulatory requirements, security, operational efficiency, and long-term growth
- Interact with necessary departments to ensure regulatory requirements are met during the design and implementation of IT systems
- Determine network security requirements by adhering to global and industry security standards
- Oversee technical design and oversee technical configuration for business and OT networks and applications
- Conduct cross-functional oversight of system environments such as network, server, cloud environment
- Manage enterprise architecture activities that guide the development and management of solutions that are determined by CBM’s technology roadmap.
- Identify the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies
- Translate business and technical requirements to MSP that can be incorporated into an architectural blueprint
- Act as a consultant on a broad range of technologies, platforms, and vendor offerings to drive targeted business outcomes.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years of experience in relevant IT field
- 5+ years of networking
- Azure cloud experience preferred
- VMware NSX
- PaloAlto certification preferred
- Microsoft Server certification preferred
- Experience working in a matrixed organization