Center for Breakthrough Medicines is seeking an experienced Training Coordinator to support the learning, development, and qualification needs across the functional units at CBM. The Training Coordinator will play a critical role in coordinating training and compliance activities which are essential to ensure personnel are trained prior to the commencement of GMP activities and site operations. The Training Coordinator under general supervision from the Managers and Director of the Training Department, will provide Learning Management System (LMS) support and administration in accordance with requirements specified per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). The position provides service and support to internal customers at all levels of the organization. The training coordinator will assist managers in determining training needs and requirements. Utilizing the LMS software system, the training coordinator will identify, create, and track training for all departments. Through knowledge and commitment, the Training Coordinator will create a collaborative team environment for their colleagues.
- Set up classroom training sessions, versional documents, and track in-class, on-line, onsite and offsite, vendor training within the LMS software
- Enter training attendance sheets into the LMS system as needed
- Assist departments in defining training requirements and determining timelines
- Work closely with department managers to ensure training is available when needed and completed when required
- Manage the process that assigns courses to associates
- Develop, run, and distribute reports as scheduled or upon request for management and/ or internal/ external audit purposes
- Support the process that assigns courses to associates
- Input content into LMS using pre-determined organizational structure and naming convention (i.e.- curricula)
- Communicates training needs to local training management
- Remain current on LMS software changes and developments in field(s) of expertise
- High School Degree or higher
- 1 year experience in GMP environment
- 1-3 years’ experience with learning management systems (LMS)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook applications and basic HTML
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule to support business demands.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and assess and analyze data
- Knowledgeable about instructional design and e-learning platforms
- Technical skills to manage and update course content, create and manage user accounts and manage the LMS system.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other protected category including veteran status.