Job Type: Supply Chain
November 14, 2022
Center for Breakthrough Medicines is seeking a Warehouse Associate to perform a variety of warehouse operations, including receiving, put-away, inventory management and material movement.
The Warehouse Associate collaborates and communicates with warehouse personnel, logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products. S/He also keeps updated logs by tracking, tracing, and updating the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Perform the daily warehouse activities to meet the demands of clinical and commercial manufacturing in a timely manner to ensure no delays in supply chain
- Move equipment from warehouses to campus
- Manage the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Track, trace, and update the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unload trucks and deliveries.
- Sort and stock receivables.
- Scan and sort incoming and outgoing stock
- Work with external vendors, couriers, custom agents to facilitate shipments
- Communicate necessary information internally and externally as required. Work across internal functions to communicate the timelines to prevent any delays
- Comply and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and Good Import/Export Practices for all activities Ensure efficient daily operations of the warehouse team
- Demonstrate an understanding of the company quality policy
- Communicate well with leadership, team members and other departments
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 6 months logistics, retail, or customer service experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
Lift up to 70lbs
Contact Us Now