Warehouse Associate – TEMP
Center for Breakthrough Medicines is seeking a Warehouse Associate to perform a variety of warehouse operations, including receiving, put-away, inventory management and material movement. The Warehouse Associate collaborates and communicates with warehouse personnel, logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products. S/He also keeps updated logs by tracking, tracing, and updating the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Perform the daily warehouse activities to meet the demands of clinical and commercial manufacturing in a timely manner to ensure no delays in supply chain
- Manage the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Track, trace, and update the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unload trucks and deliveries.
- Sort and stock receivables.
- Scan and sort incoming and outgoing stock
- Work with external vendors, couriers, custom agents to facilitate shipments
- Communicate necessary information internally and externally as required. Work across internal functions to communicate the timelines to prevent any delays
- Comply and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and Good Import/Export Practices for all activities Ensure efficient daily operations of the warehouse team
- Demonstrate an understanding of the company quality policy
- Communicate well with leadership, team members and other departments
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 6 months logistics, retail, or customer service experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
Physical Demands: Lift up to 70lbs
Demand Supply Planner
Center for Breakthrough Medicines is seeking experienced Supply Chain Planners to support the Direct / BOM, Indirect and CAPEX categories. Planning is a key role at CBM to align business needs with material and equipment supplies. You will be key in supporting our patient-centric mission, as you will be the day-to-day interface between CBM and our critical partners.
•Represents client needs to overall S&OP processes to ensure goods manufactured by CBM are produced in a cost-effectively and meets quality specifications •Assures goods are ready to distribute to clients timely •Ensures that businesses can keep up with client needs – optimized for maximum client benefit •Schedules and forecasts the right volumes of materials, goods and products inbound to CBM •Ensures that strategic material planning processes are in place to enable operational and production continuity •Identifies whether CBM have the supply to meet the demand •Gathers information and puts structures in place to make sure logistics can support business needs •Makes certain plans are in place to deal with disruptions to our supply and transport resources •Identifies and contributes to solutions to supply chain risks and opportunities to the broader CBM and client teams
Strong sense of patient-centricity / accountability to the patient History of supporting innovation, big or small / challenging the status quo Demonstrated collaborative skills Cell and Gene Therapy preferred, but cGxP / Pharma required SAP, JDE or other ERP system experience required Experience in MS Office required
Education & Experience
College degree required with 3-5 years of experience including buying/sourcing or planning roles
- Based on lists provided, work with suppliers via their websites and e-mail to obtain Certificates of Analysis (CoA), Certificates of Compliance (CoC), Product Certificates, or other relevant certificates for various items.
- Upload and maintain certificates into an internal shared folder.
- For each item, transcribe information from certificates to an internally-formatted Word Document.
- Coordinate among others doing similar work to avoid duplication of effort.
- Other tasks (of similar technical skill level to above) to support overall project goals.
- Would require familiarity with Microsoft Office (especially Word and basic Excel).
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work within tight timelines.
- Effective communication skills.